(1) Decoration Panel installation works should be carried out after the quality of the substrate or base. The substrate shall have sufficient strength, stability and stiffness, and its surface quality shall conform to the requirements of the engineering quality acceptance code.
(2) before the construction should be the main material of the model or on the same substrate to do model wall, model, after acceptance and determination of the construction plan formal construction.
(3) The number of embedded parts (or background embedded parts) and connectors, the specifications, the relay method and the anti-corrosion treatment must meet the design requirements. The site drawing strength of the embedded parts must meet the design requirements.
(4) Decorative panel installation should be flat and firm, the width of the joint should meet the design requirements, and fill in the embedded dense to prevent seepage.
(5) The size and direction of the metal decoration panel should meet the design requirements.
(6) The treatment of the earthquake-resistant seam, expansion joint and settlement seam of the decorative panel installation works should guarantee the integrity of the use function of the seam.
(7) In winter construction, the use of mortar temperature must not be less than 5°c. Before hardening mortar, we should take antifreeze measures.
(8) After the completion of the project, the finished product protection should be done to prevent pollution and damage.